Looking forward to to presents LOL I AM SUPERFICIAL SIAN
Kinda a milestone, but I wosh i could have remained 16 forever. Or 17.
HMM ANYWAY I WILL POST MY BIRTHDAY WISH LIST COS I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SOME THINGS BUT I WILL NOT BUY THEM FOR MYSELF. HEH.
1. Adele's 21 (or 19, or both, hahaha)
2. The Click Five's TCV
3. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis
4. Or any biography (did he write an autobiography?) of C.S. Lewis
5. Classic Penguin Books (with the green paperback covers)
- Emma/Mansfield Park/Sense and Sensibility/Pride and Prejudice/Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Alice in Wonderland/Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
- Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
- A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
- Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
6. Other Christian literature?
LOL there are a lot of books but I want to start reading again! Listen to good music and read to relax, and not chase so much after the unattainable, imaginary beauty that society tells us we have to be. I think my compact powder, lip gloss, blusher and eyeliner my mom and I share is quite enough. I'll have plenty of time to put makeup on when I start working yeah, but when will I have the time to sit down and read and enjoy reading?
Anyway I've been influenced so I'm kinda obsessed with reading all the classics so I'm gonna start from there whee!
Plus the green paperback books cost like, 5 bucks? So yay for people on a budget hahahahah
I want to have lunch/dinner with all mah friendsssssss
Hopefully I can!
Kay Good Friday is here and I'm fasting till 5-ish!
Gotta have a good time worshipping praying and fasting and then getting my life back on track
And baptism on Sunday. Trusting in God fully to hold off my period's arrival till Sunday. Maybe straight after I get out of the pool I'll get my period lol.
OH I'M GOING FIRST. SO NERVOUS. HAHA
k bye bye bye bye