i got this from sherrie! looks like fun. :D
1. You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get to your signigicant other's house, short or long?
2. On the way you see 2 rose bushes, One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend, of any color combination. What number of white and red do you pick? (you can pick all of one or any combination of the two)
3. You finally get to the house. A family member answers the doors. You can have them get your boy/girlfriend or go get them yourself. Which do you do?
4. You go up to your boy/girlfriend's room, but nobody is there. You decide to leave the roses. Do you leave them by the windowsill or on the bed?
5. Later, it's time for bed, You and your boy/girlfriend go to sleep in separate rooms. In the morning when it's time to wake up you go in his/her room and check on him/her. When you arrive, is he/she awake or asleep?
6. Now it's time to go back home. Do you take the short, plain road or the longer, more interesting road?
The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. If you take the short road, you fall in love quickly and easily. If you take the long road, you take your time and do not fall in love as easily.
I took the long road, lol. (is this inaccurate?! LOLOL) I thought I fall in love very easy one leh. e.g. tc5, adam sevani, skandar keynes, etc etc. I'm so not telling you the irl ones XD)
The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. For example, if you chose 18 red and 2 white, you give 90 and expect 10 return.
I chose like 50-50 at first, then thought about the aesthetics part of it then changed it to 12 white and 8 red. My expectation not that bad righttttttt. Quite fair what!
This question represents your attitude towards handling relationship problems. If you asked the family member to get your significant other, then you like to avoid problems and hope that they will solve themselves. If you went to get them yourself, then you are a more direct person and like to work out problems immediately.
I wanted to ask the family member at first, but then I thought about for awhile then I chose to get him myself. It's quite true cos I tend to not want to solve problems but when I have to I will.
The placement of roses determines how much you like to see your boy/girlfriend. Placing them on the bed means you like to see them a lot, while placing them on the windowsill means that you are alright with not seeing them as much.
I put them on the bed! :D
This representative of your attitude towards their personality. If you find him/her asleep, you love your boy/girlfriend the way he/she is. If you find him/her awake, you expect him/her to change for you.
Asleep! It's so true that sometimes I wish didn't!
The road to home tells how long you stay in love with someone. If you chose the short road, you fall out of love easily. If you chose the longer one, you will tend to stay in love for a long time.
I chose the longer route home. This is also true. I also wish it didn't have to take so long.
Monday, October 06, 2008